2013 has literally just begun. So while you enjoy your New Year’s Day Holiday, consider what your plans are for this year, and what you’ll do to make 2013 the best year ever.
- Remember that Compliance is here to help! We’re really not the big bad wolf…we’re here to help you with any policy questions and concerns you may have. Whether we’re translating legalese into plain English or helping you resolve a concern – we take great pleasure in helping proactively. Our Compliance department is available by email (email@example.com) or via our hotline, (310) 295-5760. We’re in the office pretty much all year long from Monday through Friday, 9 am – 6 pm pacific time to take your calls.
- Read the P&P – sure, it’s not on the Amazon bestseller list, and it’s not a “book” you have to read all in one evening, but take the time to review our Team Beachbody Coach Policies & Procedures. There’s a lot of information packed in to those 50 or so pages, and the more informed you are, the better prepared you are to help your fellow Coaches as they navigate the days and months ahead.
- Be a part of the NEW National Wake-Up Call! It’s the same as our old National Coach Call but just an hour earlier! You may not yet be the featured guest, but you’re a very important part of each Monday’s call. The news you hear as well as the tips and training you receive provide great inspiration for the week. Even if you can’t dial in for the live call, take advantage of the recordings posted after so you can take advantage of the learning and share the information with your team.
- National “Wake-Up” Call is EVERY Monday at 8:00 AM PST/11:00 AM EST.
- US Coach line: (832) 225-5055
- Canadian caller line: 1 (866) 812-6491
- Playback line: (832) 225-5065
- Text reminders: Text CoachCall to 96000
- Stay Informed – Knowledge is power, and you can be a powerful force. TBB Coach 411 is the place to be to get your Newsletter each and every month! If you’re reading this article, you’re already here! – //www.tbbcoach411.com. Visit often.
Happy New Year!