Challenge Group Guide
Get content you can customize and share with your 21 Day Fix EXTREME® Challenge Groups.
- Create a Challenge Group in the My Challenge Tracker Coach Portal, and invite your participants to download the My Challenge Tracker App. Alternatively, you can set up a private Facebook® group.
- Review the Product Training Guide for everything you need to know about 21 Day Fix EXTREME.
- Share this message from Autumn with your challengers.
- Post Week 0 topics to your group's feed.
Challenge Group Best Practices
- Use My Challenge Tracker. My Challenge Tracker was designed to help you run your Challenge Groups and get your customers the best results possible. Using the app, your participants can track their workouts, Shakeology, weight, measurements and progress photos, while interacting with one another in a closed forum. Simultaneously, with the Coach Portal, you can gain insights into your participants’ daily activities to help keep everyone accountable.
- Kick off with a group meeting and set expectations. Whether in person, via Zoom or over the phone, holding an initial group meeting is a great way to set clear expectations that can define a rewarding experience for your participants. It also creates a team culture where participants can feel a sense of belonging and gain encouragement from others. Walk them through the My Challenge Tracker app, showing them how to track their activity and engage within the group. Tell them what they need to do to be successful (i.e., check in daily, drink Shakeology, set realistic short-term and long-term goals, etc.). Share how you and others in the group will support them along the way.
- Share the Team Beachbody meal prep guides. These guides are tailored to different calorie needs and make meal prep simple, providing grocery lists and step-by-step instructions for planning breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks — one week at a time.
- Lead by example with our #1 Vital Behavior, be proof the products work. Track your activity and share your experiences daily, so your participants can replicate actions that will help them succeed.
- Connect and check in with participants constantly. Hold a weekly zoom call for your challengers to ask questions and share successes and challenges to increase group engagement and morale. Additionally, if you notice someone hasn’t been logging their activity, reach out to them individually to make sure everything is okay and encourage them to get back on track. They’ll be more likely to stick with the challenge if they know someone is holding them accountable.
- Surprise your participants; throw down a challenge. Whether it’s a day where everyone completes 10 push-ups, shares their favorite meal photo and recipe, or does the most squats in a minute, small prizes or contests can help keep your participants engaged and motivated.
- Recognize, Recognize, Recognize! Another Coach vital behavior, it’s key to recognize the positive changes and healthier lifestyle choices people make, no matter how small. Recognition keeps challengers engaged and motivated. Consider designating a day of the week to highlight someone’s success, or, better yet, do it daily.
- Encourage participants to submit their results to the Beachbody Challenge contest. Everyone loves free stuff. Make sure your participants enter the contest once they complete their challenge to get rewarded with a free completion prize, and a chance to win some cash.
- Continue with the momentum even after your Challenge Group ends. Check out these tips for effectively wrapping up your Challenge Groups and getting your participants to join your next challenge – or transition to become a Coach.
Note Regarding Links
This guide contains links to products and resources on TeamBeachbody.com. To ensure you receive credit for any sales made through these links, simply append this (inserting your OWN Coach repID) to the end of the URL: ?referringRepId=yourID
Example for Coach with repID of 2422 linking to the 21 Day Fix EXTREME and Shakeology® Challenge Pack: https://www.teambeachbody.com/checkout/-/bbcheckout/challengepack/21-day-fix-extreme?referringRepId=2422
Check-In Daily Sunshine Fitness Getting Started Motivation Nutrition Recipe Shakeology Success Story Trainer Tips
Week 0(Week prior to challenge start date)
Welcome, everyone! Throughout our journey, I'll be posting healthy eating and fitness tips, success stories, inspirational thoughts and quotes, recipes, and more. But this group isn't just for me to post stuff—it's for you to ask questions, get answers, and connect with each other.
Here's a list of questions to introduce yourselves to one another. Paste your answers in the comment section below!
- Where do you live?
- What's your occupation?
- Name one part of your body you'd like to work on the most.
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
- Why did you decide to join this challenge?
21 Day Fix EXTREME is all about clean eating, so avoiding processed foods and refined sugar is an absolute must while you’re on the program. To avoid these foods (which I know can be very tempting), I recommend shopping the perimeter of the grocery store. There you will find all of the fresh fruits, healthy proteins, and vegetables you need to eat clean!
Let's talk smart snacking, as I'm sure you'll need a snack (or two) during the next 21 days. I know we sometimes equate "snacking" with overeating or junk food, but the truth is there are awesome healthy snack options that can help you stay on track. One of those is Shakeology. It's formulated with globally harvested ingredients and can help support healthy energy and reduce junk food cravings!*
And for the kids, there's Daily Sunshine. Because what parents wouldn't want to serve their children an easy-to-prepare, yummy, nutritious snack that's perfect for picky eaters? This convenient 3-in-1 smoothie features a balanced formula that is made with organic fruits and vegetables, organic pea protein, and healthy fats.**
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**All products and flavors may not be available in your market.
Of all the great resources available to help you succeed with 21 Day Fix EXTREME, these are my favorite:
- The grocery list helps you save time at the store and avoid bad food choices: https://tbbcoa.ch/22eb7Eq
- The 21 Day Fix app for iPhone (which includes 21 Day Fix EXTREME) allows you to track your workouts and containers on-the-go: https://tbbcoa.ch/21df_app
Curious at what a week's worth of food on 21 Day Fix EXTREME looks like? Here's just one example (grocery list included!): https://tbbcoa.ch/1WLfmY2
If you haven't already, check out Beachbody On Demand, where you can stream your 21 Day Fix EXTREME workouts and access the eating plan, food lists, and much more! This is especially helpful if you haven’t yet received your 21 Day Fix EXTREME package yet. Once you’ve signed up, you can then download the Beachbody On Demand app for iPhone or Android.
1-2-3…smile! Take your "before" photos and measurements today so that, as your body transforms, you can measure your changes against where you began. I know not everyone likes to document things about themselves that they wish to change—but trust me, do it now and you'll be thankful later.
As a side note, by taking a "before" photo, you'll be able to enter the Beachbody Challenge to claim a free 21 Day Fix EXTREME shirt, plus have a chance to win cash and prizes!
Day 1: Plyo Fix Extreme
Day 2: Upper Fix Extreme
Day 3: Pilates Fix Extreme
Day 4: Lower Fix Extreme
Day 5: Cardio Fix Extreme
Day 6: Dirty 30 Extreme
Day 7: Yoga Fix Extreme
Nickole hated the way she looked and how her clothes fit. She considered herself out of shape, and started 21 Day Fix EXTREME to make some changes. After completing 8 rounds, she lost nearly 50 pounds and 34 inches!
"After my third round, I was a changed person. My body looked better, and I felt so much better. I could look at my reflection without feeling sad. After that point, it wasn't about weight anymore. It was about keeping this healthy, happy me!" —Nickole
Need some meal inspiration? Check out the Team Beachbody Blog recipe section, where you'll find hundreds of healthy—not to mention tasty—recipes with container equivalents in each: https://tbbcoa.ch/TBB_recipes
Day 8: Plyo Fix Extreme
Day 9: Upper Fix Extreme
Day 10: Pilates Fix Extreme
Day 11: Lower Fix Extreme
Day 12: Cardio Fix Extreme
Day 13: Dirty 30 Extreme
Day 14: Yoga Fix Extreme
Talk about inspiration! Maria was frustrated with herself and wanted to fully commit to a program. She decided to make some good decisions for herself—and 21 Day Fix EXTREME was one of them! In 42 days, she lost 10 pounds and 13 inches!
"21 Day Fix EXTREME has helped me lose weight and inches all over my body! It has changed my life because I look and feel better in all my clothes, and I also gained confidence in the process." —Maria
Sometimes it takes something extra to get you where you want to be. This morning, I was feeling tired and wanted to skip my morning workout. But I didn’t. Instead, I made myself Shakeology and nailed my workout. Sometimes, something that tastes like dessert but acts like salad is all the motivation I need to get out of my funk? Anyone else feel the same.
Check out this meal prep that incorporates the Beachbody Performance line. Pro tip: the calories in these supplements are so targeted they don’t need to be added into your container count! https://bit.ly/1JntMGP
Day 15: Plyo Fix Extreme
Day 16: Upper Fix Extreme
Day 17: Pilates Fix Extreme
Day 18: Lower Fix Extreme
Day 19: Cardio Fix Extreme
Day 20: Dirty 30 Extreme
Day 21: Yoga Fix Extreme
Pressed for time? Watch this video to see how Autumn preps her meals for a busy day in just 5 minutes! https://bcove.me/dfew0op7
If you can't do a full push-up yet, you don't have to skip the whole move! Learn how to correctly do the modified version here: https://tbbcoa.ch/1TUs5BH
Woody completed many Beachbody programs but wanted to switch it up, which led him to try 21 Day Fix EXTREME. In 21 days he lost 4 lbs. and got completely shredded.
"I LOVED the program! The workouts were very challenging; much more than I expected, and it left me drenched in sweat each time. The eating plan was easy to follow and I was never hungry." —Woody
I’m having a debate with myself: Which Shakeology flavor is the best? All of the flavors of Shakeology do the same thing: help you lose weight, maintain energy levels, and reduce cravings. But what about FLAVOR? It changes weekly for me. This week I am all about Vanilla, but last week it was nothing but Chocolate Vegan.
Which flavors are you currently feeling?
Enjoy simple salads for lunch? Try this one (2 Green, 1 Purple, ½ Blue): https://bit.ly/FixWatermelonSalad
2 cups fresh arugula
1 cup cubed watermelon
2 Tbsp. crumbled feta cheese
10 coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
1. Place arugula on a serving plate.
2. Top with watermelon, cheese, and mint.
3. Top with your favorite dressing and enjoy!