From fall Shakeology recipes to wise words from Beachbody CEO, Carl Daikeler, we’ve gathered a robust list of tips and tricks as varied as a bag of Halloween candy. So dive in and use these fall treats to expand your business—not your waistline.
Coaches know best:
1) “Lead by example, with energy and enthusiasm. But don’t try to sell and don’t ‘want it’ more than they do.” – Jessica Vandeberghe
2) “If scheduling is an issue, work in 15 minute increments. 15 minutes of calls/emails, then laundry, 15 minutes of personal development, then dishes, etc.” – Joline Atkins
3) “Be firm in who you are and what you stand for. If you inspire one person, you did your job.” – Clarissa Lupton
4) “If you’re only in this business for money – you will always be empty. Your ‘Why; has to be bigger!” – Amber Scott
Inspiring words from the CEO:
5) “Never sell at the expense of the buyer.” – Carl Daikeler
6) “The more rejection you hear the stronger you will be to rejection. So get out there and practice. Don’t let the first answer be the only answer.” – Carl Daikeler
7) “It’s important that becoming a Coach is not an empty action. We need to get new Coaches engaged in the right behaviors. That’s our purpose.” – Carl Daikeler
8) “Shakeology supports the body in a completely different and sophisticated way. It’s your daily dose of dense nutrition. It’s the one thing you can do each day that shows your body you care.” – Carl Daikeler
9) “The point is not being a hard body or just an after photo. It’s about being an example of hard work and discipline.” – Carl Daikeler
Tips from Beachbody Headquarters:
10) Sharing Shakeology is easier than ever. Do you have customers who can’t commit to a flavor? Friends who want to try Shakeology but aren’t ready for a home direct order? Now you can overcome those objections with the new Shakeology taste sampler pack–available in the TBB shop. Time to get your taste buds dancing.
11) “Ask your upline sponsor or Diamond Coach about participating in an upcoming Coach Basics group. Whether you are a new or existing Coach, you will benefit from the proven results of this training program.” – LeeAnne Ruff Senior Manager Training & Field Development
12) Use the new Chocolate/Vanilla combo box to blend up some fall-themed Shakeology recipes for your Halloween bash. When friends and family are impressed, encourage them to try it out for themselves.
13) New Coaches who achieve Success Starter status earn on average 7 TIMES MORE than other Coaches. That’s a stat you can’t argue with. So, check out the Success Starter program in the Online Office and find out how you can encourage your new Coaches to get involved.
14) “Customer Program leads are the cherry on top of a great business. Assigned Leads give your business a boost by immediately adding to your customer base. Learn how to qualify & connect today!” – Shelley Parise, Director of Lead Generation
Tasty fall treats:
(Makes 15 servings, 1 ball each)
Total time: 15 mins
Prep time: 15 mins
1 ½ scoops Vanilla Shakeology
½ cup almond flour
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ cup all-natural almond butter
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup sliced raw almonds
Combine Shakeology, almond flour, and oats in a medium bowl; mix well. Add almond butter and almond milk; mix well with a rubber spatula or hands until it forms a think batter. Roll mixture into fifteen balls, each about 1-inch in size. Roll balls in almonds.
1 scoop Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup milk of choice
½ cup pumpkin puree
½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup ice
Blend and enjoy!
(Makes 8 servings, 1 bar each)
Total time: 3 hrs, 10 mins
Prep time: 10 mins
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1 scoop Beachbody Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate or Vanilla flavor (or equivalent)
½ cup all-natural peanut butter
½ ripe medium banana, mashed nonstick cooking spray
Combine Shakeology, oats and whey protein powder in a large bowl; mix well. Add peanut butter and banana; mix well with a rubber spatula or hands. Place in an 8 x 8- inch pan that is lightly coated with spry. Cover with plastic wrap and press down to flatten into pan. Freeze for 3 hours. Cut into bars.
Apps you can’t live without:
18) Evernote (Free, **** stars) – This award-winning app named by New York Times as a ‘Top 10 Must Have App,’ lets you sync notes and reminders across devices, record audio messages, organize your finances, share content with other Coaches and customers, and so much more.
19) Pocket (Free, **** ½ stars) – It’s the ultimate app for Personal Development. Not only does Pocket let you save articles, videos and anything else discovered on the Internet, but it allows you to read it on any device at any time–no internet connection necessary.
20) OmniFocus ($19.99, **** stars) – While it’s not free, you only pay a small price to skyrocket your productivity. OmniFocus can help you turn big goals into bite-size pieces, remind you of daily errands based on your location or help you plan your week ahead. What’s not to love?
21) Brewster (Free, *** ½ stars) – As a Coach, it can be overwhelming to keep track of your network. Brewster has you covered. From Facebook to LinkedIn to real life, Brewster gathers all your contacts and helps you stay connected. The app can: help you remember where and how you met people; sort contacts by group; record how many times you’ve been in touch and keeps track of personal details.
22) Eternity Time Log Lite (Free, *** stars) Ever wonder where all your time goes? This app knows. Use Eternity to keep track of the minutes you spend on different activities. Discover where you are wasting time and be on your way to a more productive business and life.
Grow yourself, grow your team. Personal Development must haves:
23) Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
“Ramsey really taught me how to take ownership and treat my business like a business. His podcast is unreal, too.” – Coach Michelle Myers.
24) How Great Leaders Inspire Action, a TED talk by Simon Sinek (//www.ted.com/talks/simon_sinek_how_great_leaders_inspire_action.html)
“With over 12 million view his talk is one of the most watched TED talks of all time. He shows how to convey information so you can genuinely connect with someone, not just talk at them.” – Coach Michael Ryan.
25) The Four Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss
“This book is helping me plan my ‘ultimate Beachbody Coach life.’ It’s probably a bit more than four hours a week, but Ferriss’ tips really help me design my life, not let my life design me.” – Coach Lindsey Catarino