Challenge Group Guide
Get content you can customize and share with your CIZE® Challenge Groups.
- Create a Challenge Group in the My Challenge Tracker Coach Portal, and invite your participants to download the My Challenge Tracker App. Alternatively, you can set up a private Facebook® group.
- Review the Product Training Guide for everything you need to know about CIZE.
- Share this message from Shaun T with your challengers.
- Post Week 0 topics to your group's feed.
Challenge Group Best Practices
- Use My Challenge Tracker. My Challenge Tracker was designed to help you run your Challenge Groups and get your customers the best results possible. Using the app, your participants can track their workouts, Shakeology, weight, measurements and progress photos, while interacting with one another in a closed forum. Simultaneously, with the Coach Portal, you can gain insights into your participants’ daily activities to help keep everyone accountable.
- Kick off with a group meeting and set expectations. Whether in person, via Zoom or over the phone, holding an initial group meeting is a great way to set clear expectations that can define a rewarding experience for your participants. It also creates a team culture where participants can feel a sense of belonging and gain encouragement from others. Walk them through the My Challenge Tracker app, showing them how to track their activity and engage within the group. Tell them what they need to do to be successful (i.e., check in daily, drink Shakeology, set realistic short-term and long-term goals, etc.). Share how you and others in the group will support them along the way.
- Share the Team Beachbody meal prep guides. These guides are tailored to different calorie needs and make meal prep simple, providing grocery lists and step-by-step instructions for planning breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks — one week at a time.
- Lead by example with our #1 Vital Behaviour, be proof the products work. Track your activity and share your experiences daily, so your participants can replicate actions that will help them succeed.
- Connect and check in with participants constantly. Hold a weekly zoom call for your challengers to ask questions and share successes and challenges to increase group engagement and morale. Additionally, if you notice someone hasn’t been logging their activity, reach out to them individually to make sure everything is okay and encourage them to get back on track. They’ll be more likely to stick with the challenge if they know someone is holding them accountable.
- Surprise your participants; throw down a challenge. Whether it’s a day where everyone completes 10 push-ups, shares their favourite meal photo and recipe, or does the most squats in a minute, small prizes or contests can help keep your participants engaged and motivated.
- Recognize, Recognize, Recognize! Another Coach vital behaviour, it’s key to recognize the positive changes and healthier lifestyle choices people make, no matter how small. Recognition keeps challengers engaged and motivated. Consider designating a day of the week to highlight someone’s success, or, better yet, do it daily.
- Encourage participants to submit their results to the Beachbody Challenge contest. Everyone loves free stuff. Make sure your participants enter the contest once they complete their challenge to get rewarded with a free completion prize, and a chance to win some cash.
- Continue with the momentum even after your Challenge Group ends. Check out these tips for effectively wrapping up your Challenge Groups and getting your participants to join your next challenge – or transition to become a Coach.
Note Regarding Links
This guide contains links to products and resources on TeamBeachbody.com. To ensure you receive credit for any sales made through these links, simply append this (inserting your OWN Coach repID) to the end of the URL: ?referringRepId=yourID
Check-In Fitness Getting Started Motivation Nutrition Rest Day Shakeology Success Story Trainer Tips
Week 0(Week prior to challenge start date)
Welcome to our CIZE Challenge Group! I'm so excited for us to get started on our fitness journey together. The next few weeks are going to be challenging, but you will have such a blast learning the moves that you'll forget you're actually working out—and losing weight! I will be posting on this page daily, and I encourage everyone to post and comment on the page as well.
Here's a list of questions to introduce yourselves to one another. Paste your answers in the "comment" section!
- Where do you live?
- What's your occupation?
- Which Shakeology flavour are you drinking?
- Name one part of your body you'd like to work on the most.
- What kind of dance experience do you have?
- Why did you choose CIZE?
If you haven’t already, log in to Beachbody On Demand, where you’ll be able to stream your CIZE workouts and access the Eat Up! Guide, calendars, and other support documents. If you're still waiting for your programme to be shipped, this is your chance to get a head start and look forward to what's to come!
Now that you've either gotten your Challenge Pack or logged in to Beachbody On Demand, here are some tips to get familiar with CIZE:
1. Start by checking out all of the materials in your kit
2. Read the Get Started Guide
3. Read the Eat Up! Guide, which includes the meal plan
4. Go grocery shopping so you can make the healthy recipes from the meal plan
Now it's time to choose your daily workout schedule! Remember, there are two different calendars you can follow—the Beginner Calendar and the Advanced Calendar. With the Beginner Calendar, you can go at your own pace and track your progress. With the Advanced Calendar, you have a set schedule that tells you which workout to do every day.
I recommend you block off those times on your calendar so nothing else can get in your way. No excuses!
Which calendar will you be using?
Day 1: Crazy 8s
Day 2: Crazy 8s & 8 Count Abs
Day 3: Crazy 8s
Day 4: You Got This & 8 Count Abs
Day 5: You Got This
Day 6: You Got This & 8 Count Abs
Day 7: Rest
Check out Shaun T's personal message for Week 1: https://youtu.be/4zD3rJ1drJA
Are you excited to feel the music, feel the beat, and dance like no one's watching?!
We're all here to keep each other accountable but sometimes you need extra motivation to keep it going. Here are 3 tips I use to stay committed to my goals: https://tbbcoa.ch/298ydKI
Do you do any of these now or have other tips that could help the group?
Sore, hungry, or slow? Embrace it! They're actually signs that CIZE is working for you. Don't worry, it's just in the foundational phase, which will lead to the ultimate goal of feeling great, being less hungry, and performing better in our daily lives. To find out more, check out this helpful article: https://tbbcoa.ch/295As1V
It's rest day! Need some help getting motivated for next week? Watch this chat with Shaun T where he shares his tips for getting started with a fitness programme and how to motivate yourself to achieve your goals: https://tbbcoa.ch/2994ZsQ
Day 1: Full Out
Day 2: Full Out & 8 Count Abs
Day 3: Full Out
Day 4: In the Pocket & 8 Count Abs
Day 5: In the Pocket
Day 6: In the Pocket & 8 Count Abs
Day 7: Rest
Check out Shaun T's message for Week 2: https://youtu.be/T1U3hGEm51I
Did you find Shaun's dance demo helpful?
How was your first weekend following the EAT UP! meal plan? Remember, if you're going out with friends, you can always use the Weekend Survival Guide to order healthy and delicious meals. Also, remember the following:
Eat Less CRAP:
Artificial sweeteners and sugars
Eat More FOOD:
Fruits and veggies
Organic lean proteins
Omega-3 fatty acids
Let's all share our progress—post "before" and "after" videos of your moves! Here's mine to start us off. I might have 2 left feet but having fun working on it! #CIZEITUP
Okay, so I love my Shakeology with a simple banana, water, and ice but sometimes I'm craving something a little special. My go-to to satisfy my extra-sweet tooth without going too overboard is this delicious recipe:
Total Time: 5 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 1 serving
1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
2 tsp. ground whole wheat graham cracker crumbs, divided use
1 cup ice
1. Place almond milk, vanilla extract, Shakeology, 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs, and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a serving glass and garnish with remaining 1 tsp. graham cracker crumbs; serve immediately.
Day 1: Crazy 8s
Day 2: You Got This & 8 Count Abs
Day 3: Full Out
Day 4: In the Pocket & 8 Count Abs
Day 5: Crazy 8s & You Got This (CIZE IT UP 3x each)
Day 6: Full Out & In the Pocket (CIZE IT UP 3x each), 8 Count Abs
Day 7: Rest
Check out this week's video from Shaun T: https://youtu.be/Fpt9cAPAXj8
Can you believe we have already made it to Week 3? How is everyone feeling?
Are you sabotaging your weight loss? https://tbbcoa.ch/299Y5mY
Sometimes it takes something extra to get you where you want to be. This morning, I was feeling tired and wanted to skip my morning workout. But I didn’t. Instead, I made myself Shakeology and nailed my workout. Sometimes starting off my day with a delicious guilt-free shake keeps me honest in my food choices later in the day. Anyone else feel the same?
Day 1: Go For It & 8 Count Abs
Day 2: Go For It
Day 3: Go For It & 8 Count Abs
Day 4: Livin in the 8s
Day 5: Livin in the 8s & 8 Count Abs
Day 6: Livin in the 8s
Day 7: Rest
Congratulations on starting your final week! Check out this week's video from Shaun T: https://youtu.be/OiAjxZK8FTY
How pumped are you to show off that CIZE IT UP tank top?!
Sometimes salads can actually set you back with your progress if you're not careful about what you're putting into them. Are you making these salad bar mistakes? https://tbbcoa.ch/296lNmY
It's one of our last CIZE workouts together, and I want to see you SWEAT! Share your post-workout selfie! Here's mine to get us started! #CIZEITUP
Congrats on completing CIZE!
To get your FREE CIZE IT UP tank top, submit your results here: //bit.ly/2otV2Po
I've enjoyed going through this journey with you and I hope this is just the beginning of a healthier you!