Challenge Group Guide
Get content you can customize and share with your Shakeology® Challenge Groups.
- Create a Challenge Group in the My Challenge Tracker Coach Portal, and invite your participants to download the My Challenge Tracker App. Alternatively, you can set up a private Facebook® group.
- Review the Product Training Guide for everything you need to know about Shakeology.
- Share this message from co-creator Darin Olien with your challengers.
- Post Week 0 topics to your group's feed.
Challenge Group Best Practices
- Use My Challenge Tracker. My Challenge Tracker was designed to help you run your Challenge Groups and get your customers the best results possible. Using the app, your participants can track their workouts, Shakeology, weight, measurements and progress photos, while interacting with one another in a closed forum. Simultaneously, with the Coach Portal, you can gain insights into your participants’ daily activities to help keep everyone accountable.
- Kick off with a group meeting and set expectations. Whether in person, via Zoom or over the phone, holding an initial group meeting is a great way to set clear expectations that can define a rewarding experience for your participants. It also creates a team culture where participants can feel a sense of belonging and gain encouragement from others. Walk them through the My Challenge Tracker app, showing them how to track their activity and engage within the group. Tell them what they need to do to be successful (i.e., check in daily, drink Shakeology, set realistic short-term and long-term goals, etc.). Share how you and others in the group will support them along the way.
- Share the Team Beachbody meal prep guides. These guides are tailored to different calorie needs and make meal prep simple, providing grocery lists and step-by-step instructions for planning breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks — one week at a time.
- Lead by example with our #1 Vital Behavior, be proof the products work. Track your activity and share your experiences daily, so your participants can replicate actions that will help them succeed.
- Connect and check in with participants constantly. Notice someone hasn’t been logging their activity? Reach out to them individually to make sure everything is okay and encourage them to get back on track. They’ll be more likely to stick with the challenge if they know someone is holding them accountable.
- Surprise your participants; throw down a challenge. Whether it’s a day where everyone completes 10 push-ups, shares their favorite meal photo and recipe, or does the most squats in a minute, small prizes or contests can help keep your participants engaged and motivated.
- Recognize, Recognize, Recognize! Another Coach vital behavior, it’s key to recognize the positive changes and healthier lifestyle choices people make, no matter how small. Recognition keeps challengers engaged and motivated. Consider designating a day of the week to highlight someone’s success, or, better yet, do it daily.
- Encourage participants to submit their results to the Beachbody Challenge contest. Everyone loves free stuff. Make sure your participants enter the contest once they complete their challenge to get rewarded with a free completion prize, and a chance to win some cash.
- Continue with the momentum even after your Challenge Group ends. Check out these tips for effectively wrapping up your Challenge Groups and getting your participants to join your next challenge – or transition to become a Coach.
Note Regarding Links
This guide contains links to products and resources on TeamBeachbody.com. To ensure you receive credit for any sales made through these links, simply append this (inserting your OWN Coach repID) to the end of the URL: ?referringRepId=yourID
Example for Coach with repID of 2422 linking to Shakeology: https://www.TeamBeachbody.com/shop/-/shopping/MDSUSH311G?referringRepId=2422
Motivation Shakeology Nutrition Fitness Recipe Check-In Getting Started Success Story
Week 0(Week prior to challenge start date)
Welcome to our private Shakeology Challenge Group! Throughout our journey, I'll be posting nutrition tips, Success Stories, inspirational thoughts, recipes, and more!
Use this group to ask questions, get answers, and connect with each other to stay accountable to your goals. We are in this Challenge together, so let's start by getting to know each other. Copy and paste your answers to the following questions below in the comment section:
1. Where do you live?
2. What's your occupation?
3. What Shakeology flavor will you be drinking?
4. Why did you decide to join this challenge?
5. What is one thing your fellow group members and I can do to help you reach your goals?
Have you determined your goals for this challenge?
Setting goals is crucial to achieving results, providing you with focus and motivation, and is a means of measuring your process.
If you haven't set them already, or if you simply want to access the goals you created, use these tips below:
Aren't you the least bit curious about what goes into Shakeology that makes it so incredibly nutritious and delicious? Then check out this short video of Darin Olien, Shakeology's Superfood Ingredient Hunter, in action. It's a great way to understand the beauty that goes into Shakeology: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJOOlQYl5w&t=1s
Need some motivation to keep plugging away in hopes that Shakeology really will change your life? Let me introduce you to Julia B.
Overweight, depressed, and lethargic, Julia struggled to lose her baby weight while dealing with the stress of taking care of a newborn. More than anything, Julia wanted to take her life back and regain control of her eating habits.
Julia completed a handful of Beachbody programs, and while they reshaped her muscles and blasted fat, the real game-changer for her was Shakeology. Once she started drinking it daily, she felt energized, no longer craved sugary foods, and regained her confidence.
What she loves most about Shakeology is being able to get all her nutrients and superfoods in ONE SHAKE. What do you love most about Shakeology?
Want to know everything there is to know about Your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition? Then tune in to "Inside Shakeology," the podcast series that explains everything from formula ingredients to health tips. A new episode airs every second Wednesday of the month, and all podcasts can be found on iTunes for free!
One of the most helpful episodes for me was the debut podcast, "Discover the Shakeology Difference," which helped me learn the ins and outs of why Shakeology is so much more than just a protein shake.
At last—it's here. The very first day of our Shakeology Challenge! Each and every one of you should be proud for committing to something big like this. Not only is Shakeology going to fuel you up and help transform your body inside and out, it's going to revolutionize the way you look at food.
Throughout this challenge, you'll learn all about Shakeology's powerful nutrition and what it can do for your mind, body, and soul. It'll curb your cravings for junk, which will inspire you to make better food choices all around.
I'm so thrilled you joined our Shakeology Challenge Group. This truly is the first step in creating a much healthier and happier you!
Did you know you can use Shakeology for more than just shakes? Shakeology is a great ingredient for yummy no-bake desserts. Check out these Vanilla Energy Balls—they're my favorite and so easy to make! https://tbbcoa.ch/2jd0T9x
When it comes to improving your digestion, Shakeology absolutely is a game-changer. The prebiotics, probiotics, fiber, and digestive enzyme blend can help support regularity and healthy digestion. Usually it's a little awkward talking about our "internal plumbing," but let's face it—when you're not feeling regular, it can definitely be frustrating, to say the least. Shakeology has helped quite a few people with their digestive issues, according to a survey conducted a few years ago. Do you agree? How many of you have already noticed a change in your digestive behavior?
Food is only part of the battle to get the results you've always wanted. Exercise is the other half of the equation. While you may not be ready to dive into an intense workout program just yet, there are a ton of easy ways to stay active. Check out how many calories you can burn by just cleaning your house! With options like these, there's no excuse why you don't have time to "exercise".
How are you staying active this week?
CONGRATS! YOU DID IT!
You CONQUERED Week 1.
How was it? Do you see a change in your cravings? What about your energy levels? Please share! For me, I noticed my CONFIDENCE increased because I was making a healthy choice once a day, no matter what.
Also, don't hesitate to ask for help if there's anything you're struggling with. We're all in this together!
Develop healthy habits and stick to them! It's the only way you'll get results. Think about consistency as our second week begins. The easiest healthy habit to form in this group is drinking Shakeology every single day.
What have you done to make sure you get Your Daily Dose of Dense Nutrition?
Before you hit the grocery store, take a peek at this article calling out foods pretending to be healthy. I even fall for some of these, which is why it is so important to read the labels on your foods! That way, you'll know exactly which items to buy to get you feeling your best: https://tbbcoa.ch/2iq6Mzp
How many people can relate to this calendar? If you ever feel like there aren't enough hours in the day or that your "To-Do" list never becomes shorter, try these 3 tips to help make your busy life a little bit easier:
1. Meal prep, meal prep, meal prep. Cook your meals in bulk on Sunday and pop them in the freezer in serving-sized Tupperware for easy dinners all week.
2. Pack all your bags for tomorrow (purses, backpacks, etc.) and place them by the door the night before so your mornings are quick and easy.
3. Give yourself at least 15 minutes a day. Even if you really do only get 15 minutes, allow yourself to do something every day that is stress-free and enjoyable.
Let's be real. There will always be days that require all the energy we have and then some. Shakeology Focused Energy Boost can help you feel more energized with 100 mg of natural caffeine from guarana and green tea, and also supports mental clarity, alertness, and focus so you can face the day.
Instead of grabbing a packaged protein bar, why not make your own? These Shakeology energy bars take 10 minutes to prepare, and taste so good you won't believe they're healthy! https://tbbcoa.ch/2jJEIJd
Check out this testimonial and post your thoughts on this "non-scale victory."
"I no longer let the scale define me, my progress, or my worth! I have energy, I feel young, and I'm doing things I never dreamed possible. I no longer struggle, and I love being a healthy role model for my family and friends!"
HOLY COW! 3 weeks down. 1 to go. Well, in this challenge anyway. Being healthy isn't just something you do for a while to reach your goals, but rather is a way of life. And now that you've got a taste of just how sweet feeling good and looking great is, chances are you'll never go back to being unhealthy.
When we started this journey a few weeks ago, I bet you had no idea just how much drinking Shakeology on a daily basis would change your life. So let's share our successes with each other.
How many pounds and inches have each of you lost so far? What cravings has Shakeology killed? What's your energy like? Any surprises? Anyone still struggling with anything? Tell all and share all.
Chia seed pudding is not only delicious, but also filling! This recipe is made with Shakeology to give this already healthy snack an even healthier kick: https://tbbcoa.ch/2jd3HU9
When you believe in yourself, anything is possible. And I mean ANYTHING! But all too often, we compare our lives (and bodies) to others—and the second we start doing that, we begin doubting ourselves and our self-esteem declines. So to help you learn how to live an incredibly happy and fulfilling life, check out this awesome article: https://tbbcoa.ch/2jd5SXP
She said it ...
"After two babies, I didn't have the super-athlete body I used to have. That was made clear when my husband and I went on a cruise. Everybody was super-fit and my excuse was ... well, the babies. Enough was enough. I wanted my body back. So I started [a Beachbody program] and I fueled my workouts with Shakeology. I felt so energized. There were even mornings when I forgot to drink my cup of coffee. But that didn't matter. Shakeology made me feel fuller for longer and cut my cravings for sugary carbohydrates. The result? I lost weight and inches. And I don't think I could have done it without Shakeology!"
Congratulations, you completed our Shakeology Challenge Group! What an incredible accomplishment.
Be sure to take your "after" photos, weight, and measurements, so you can measure your results against your goals.
Does anyone have results or photos they want to share? Post them now!