Build Your Challenge Groups with Follow-Ups and Referrals
Want a powerful way to add people to your Challenge Groups? Master the art of the follow-up. Whether it's reaching out to new contacts, or existing prospects and customers, this all-important skill will exponentially increase your success.
Why is follow up so key? People are busy and will appreciate having some extra time to think about committing to a healthier lifestyle. And the more often you follow up, the more likely the timing will be right and your prospects will be ready to say yes!
Use the steps below to create a fantastic follow-up culture on your Team.
Jog your memory
Keep a running list of people to follow up with. Consider those who fall into one of the following categories:
- Someone who has expressed interest, but hasn't said 'yes' to join your group
- Someone who liked or commented on a health or fitness post
- Someone who previously said 'no' to joining your group in the past
- Someone who cancelled Shakeology HD, or only ordered once
- Shakeology customers who haven't tried a fitness program
- Fitness customers who haven't tried Shakeology
Reconnect with people
It's important to remember to keep conversations going—even when you're not inviting to a Challenge Group. Build trusting relationships by showing people you care about their health and well-being. Dive in to these targeted tools to get started:
Want a great way to keep your contact list growing and your Challenger pipeline flowing? Ask for referrals. Ask every person you talk to—even existing Challengers—if they know someone who might be interested in getting healthy and fit. Start with these basic questions to get the ball rolling:
- Know anyone who might want to join you? You could do the Challenge together and help motivate each other.
- Know anyone you'd love to help get results like you got?
- I want to help as many people as possible, so let me know if you know anyone who might be interested.